Holding tubes provide a fixed volume of tubing to "hold" a product for a set period of time at a given flow rate.
CSI can manufacture your holding tube from AL-6XN to provide you with superior corrosion resistance over the typical 304 or 316L construction.
- Barbeque Sauce
- Infant Formula
We can also pre-fit holding tubes with a flow diversion valve. A FDV can:
- Divert unpasteurized product back to a balance tank
- Provide leak detection
- Send pasteurized product to forward flow
CSI engineers will assist you in sizing the right holding tube for your application. Our holding tubes meet the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) as well as FDA and USDA standards.
- Proper slope of no less than 1/4" per foot to allow drainage and meet USDA, 3A and other regulatory requirements
- No short circuiting capability
- Heavy-duty frame design
- Supports to maintain the tubes in a fixed position
- Outstanding welds, materials and workmanship
- Salt injection provisions for timing and confirmation
- Optional flow diversion valve and controls
To learn more about holding tubes or to talk about your specific application, give us a call at 800.654.5635.