Jacketed tubing is used for in-line cooking of food products. The inner tube surface is AL-6XN alloy and the jacket for media flow is 304L stainless.
Jacketed Tubing Versatility
Extremely versatile and easily expandable, our systems can be installed almost anywhere on walls, ceilings or floors. Our jacketed tubing systems are designed for media temperatures ranging from 34° F - 205° F and product temperatures of 34°F - 300° F.
Concentric Jacketed Tube-in-Tube Design Features
- Product tube size range from 1/2" to 4"
- Multiple media jacket connections available
- Pipe or tube sizes
- All stainless steel construction
- AL-6XN alloy product tubes
- 316L stainless steel outer tubes
Jacketed Tube and Jacketed Fittings Applications
- Maintaining temperature in holding loops
- In-line cooking
- Transfering unstable products prone to crystallization or solidification
- General heating or cooling of product lines
- Insulating product lines in areas where conventional insulation is impractical
- All welded or removable jacket design
- Variety of mounting options available
Common Industry Applications
- Candy and confection products
- Sauces and salsa
- Cosmetic and health care
- Pharmaceutical products
- Pharmaceutical water systems
- Hot water heating systems
Give us a call at 800.654.5635 for information on the jacketed tubing solution that is right for you.